The Forbes named Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central the best overall ERP, giving it 5 out 5 stars.
The best ERP – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Intelligent and automated approach to payment management
Check out the features of Bankfeed.
Choosing the right tools to ease your job is no small feat, given the hundreds of solutions out there. Luckily, companies such as Forbes do the work for you by researching various product data, strategic methodologies, and expert insights to inform you of the best solutions for business. That’s how they’ve named Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central the best overall ERP, giving it 5 out 5 stars.
The Forbes Advisor Small Business team, committed to bringing unbiased rankings and information, has analysed the top players in the ERP space and ranked the top 16 across 25 key metrics. Their ratings considered factors such as transparent pricing, user self-sufficiency, compatibility with third-party integrations, access to customer support and others.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central outshined the others because of its benefits, such as
- The real-time performance metrics that help you make informed decisions
- The ability to link Business Central to Microsoft 365 tools, such as Outlook and Excel, for more convenience
- The customer agreement tracking to manage prices, discounts, delivery dates and more
Another great thing about Business Central is that you can easily scale up or scale down according to your needs by increasing or reducing the number of users as well as adding or removing additional functionality. That’s where Bankfeed comes into play.
If your company has a lot of transactions or multiple bank accounts and would benefit from accurate, timely data about the paid invoices – continue reading 😊
It is super easy to supplement Business Central with Bankfeed.
Bankfeed is built inside the ERP and can be installed with a click of a button on Microsoft AppSource. Therefore, you will be able to try out the solution in minutes. As a bonus, the first month is free, and, of course, you can unsubscribe at any point, though after experiencing the automated payment management, you may not want to go back to the manual ways of working.
But let’s not get sidetracked. We’ve been talking about Business Central here.
The success didn’t happen overnight
You may not know that Business Central dates to almost 40 years. Being nominated the best overall ERP in 2023 is a great time to remember some of the key moments in history that led to where the software is now.
- In 1984, three young entrepreneurs in Denmark released the precursor application to Navision under the name PC&C. In 1987, the developers released Navigator 1.00, which took PC&C’s single-user application and turned it into a client/server-based accounting program which allowed multi-user access
- The first version of Navision for Windows was released in 1993
- In 2000, Navision Software merged with Danish firm Damgaard, making it a 1000+ employee company with partners in 25 countries
- A mere 2 years later, Microsoft acquired Navision and, in 2005 rebranded it as Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics 365 Business Central was released in April 2018 as an “all-in-one business management solution“. Built on the functionality, code, and development experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Business Central is a native-cloud solution that delivers a modern, browser-based ERP experience
Finally, in 2023 Forbes named Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central the best overall ERP. Congratulations to the team at Microsoft that made it happen and to all the companies that have chosen this solution for their business management.